Automobile Mechanical and Electrical Systems second edition by Tom Denton.
One of the things that I find most interesting about automotive technology is how it advances and changes. It is also interesting that ideas from many years ago often return to favour. In this book, I have therefore concentrated on core technologies, in other words how things work, rather than giving details about specific vehicles or manufacturers. However, I have included some examples of existing and upcoming technologies as a guide to how things are changing
This book is the first in the ‘Automotive Technology: Vehicle Maintenance and Repair’ series:
- Automobile Mechanical and Electrical Systems
- Automobile Electrical and Electronic Systems
- Automobile Advanced Fault Diagnosis
- Electric and Hybrid Vehicles
- Alternative Fuel Vehicles.
Download Automobile Mechanical and Electrical Systems second edition by Tom Denton in free pdf format.