The Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs pdf.
The Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs: How to Be Insanely Great in Front of Any Audience pdf.
ACT 1 CREATE THE STORY
SCENE 1 Plan in Analog
SCENE 2 Answer the One Question That Matters Most
SCENE 3 Develop a Messianic Sense of Purpose
SCENE 4 Create Twitter-like Headlines
SCENE 5 Draw a Road Map
SCENE 6 Introduce the Antagonist
SCENE 7 Reveal the Conquering Hero
INTERMISSION 1 Obey the Ten-Minute Rule
ACT 2 DELIVER THE EXPERIENCE
SCENE 8 Channel Their Inner Zen
SCENE 9 Dress Up Your Numbers
SCENE 10 Use “Amazingly Zippy” Words
SCENE 11 Share Stage
SCENE 12 Stage Your Presentation with Props
SCENE 13 Reveal a “Holy Shit” Moment
INTERMISSION 2 Schiller Learns from the Best
ACT 3 REFINE AND REHEARSE
SCENE 14 Master Stage Presence
SCENE 15 Make It Look Effortless
SCENE 16 Wear the Appropriate Costume
SCENE 17 Toss the Script
SCENE 18 Have Fun
This is an amazing book which will: Help you craft an interesting, powerful story and give you some good information on how to design your slides and deliver your material.
The Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs: How to Be Insanely Great in Front of Any Audience by Carmine Gallo pdf.
👇 Related books which you can also download, just click on a book you like to download it:
- The Art of Work: A Proven Path to Discovering What You Were Meant to Do pdf
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill pdf download
- Law of Success: The 21st-Century Edition: Revised and Updated Paperback by Napoleon Hill pdf download
- The 5 Second Rule: Transform Your Life, Work, and Confidence with Everyday Courage by Mel Robbins pdf
- From Failure to Success Everyday Habits and Exercises to Build Mental Resilience and Turn Failures Into Successes By Martin Meadows pdf
- 1001 Motivational Quotes for Success: Great Quotes from Great Minds by Thomas Vilord pdf free download
Download The Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs: How to Be Insanely Great in Front of Any Audience by Carmine Gallo in free pdf format.