Autonomous Flying Robots Unmanned Aerial Vehicles and Micro Aerial Vehicles by Kenzo Nonami, Farid Kendoul, Satoshi Suzuki, Wei Wang and Daisuke Nakazawa pdf.
Autonomous Flying Robots Unmanned Aerial Vehicles and Micro Aerial Vehicles by Kenzo Nonami, Farid Kendoul, Satoshi Suzuki, Wei Wang and Daisuke Nakazawa
The book is suitable for graduate students whose research interests are in the area of UAVs and MAVs, and for scientists and engineers. The main objective of this book is to present and describe systematically, step by step, the current research and development in, small or miniature unmanned aerial vehicles and micro aerial vehicles, mainly rotary wing vehicles, discussing integrated prototypes developed within robotics and the systems control research laboratory (Nonami Laboratory) at Chiba University. In particular, this book may provide a comprehensive overview for beginning readers in the field. All chapters include demonstration videos, which help the readers to understand the content of a chapter and to visualize performance via video. The book is divided into three parts. Part I is “Modeling and Control of Small and Mini Rotorcraft UAVs”; Part II is “Advanced Flight Control Systems for Rotorcraft UAVs and MAVs”; and Part III is “Guidance and Navigation of Short-Range UAVs.” “for full description and more on the pdf you are about to download, download button at the end of this page”
👇 Related books which you can also downloadjust click on abook you like to download it:
- Open-Source Robotics and Process Control Cookbook: Designing and Building Robust, Dependable Real-time Systems by Lewin Edwards pdf
- Make: Lego and Arduino Projects: Projects for extending MindsTorms NXT with open-source electronics 1st Edition pdf
- Exploring LEGO Mindstorms EV3 Tools and Techniques for Building and Programming Robots by Eun Jung (EJ) Park free pdf download
- The Fourth Age Smart Robots, Conscious Computers, and the Future of Humanity by Byron Reese free pdf download
- Theory of Applied Robotics Kinematics Dynamics and Control free pdf download
Download Autonomous Flying Robots Unmanned Aerial Vehicles and Micro Aerial Vehicles by Kenzo Nonami, Farid Kendoul, Satoshi Suzuki, Wei Wang and Daisuke Nakazawa in free pdf format.