RSMeans Illustrated Construction Dictionary Student Edition by RSMeans.
RSMeans Illustrated Construction Dictionary, Student Edition is a must-have companion to any construction-related curriculum. The engineering staff at RSMeans has edited the original RSMeans Illustrated Construction Dictionary to apply specifi cally for the student. Terms are defi ned in easy-to-understand language, and supplemented by over 1,400 illustrations. In addition to a higher percentage of illustrations, many illustrations new to this Student Edition have been added to make learning easier.Whenever possible, words or phrases are explained in non-technical language. When technical terms are used, they are also defi ned as separate entries. Very old architectural terms are purposely omitted, as this is intended to be a current construction dictionary with up-to-date terminology. A useful appendix illustrates and identifi es the symbols that a building professional is likely to encounter.
Terms for new construction trends, such as BIM, building automation, energy and environmental conservation, “green” construction practice, engineered lumber products, the newest seismic technologies, and historic preservation are also covered. The editors obtained the assistance of industry groups, associations, societies, and manufacturers, as well as published authors who are nationally recognized authorities, to achieve this comprehensive construction trades, practices, and equipment dictionary.
– Easy-to-understand definitions of nearly 10,000 terms, phrases, and abbreviations from every area of construction.
– More than 1,400 drawings and photographs that help clarify concepts.
– Up-to-date coverage of new industry trends, including building automation, energy conservation, green building, historic preservation, and more An extensive reference section with plan symbols, conversions and equivalents, and more.
You May Also Like:
- BIM Handbook: A Guide to Building Information Modeling for Owners, Managers, Designers, Engineers and Contractors 2nd Edition free pdf download
- BIM Handbook A Guide to Building Information Modeling for Owners, Managers, Designers, Engineers, and Contractors free pdf download
- Estimating Building Costs for the Residential and Light Commercial Construction Professional, 2nd Edition by Wayne J. Del Pico free pdf download
Download RSMeans Illustrated Construction Dictionary Student Edition by RSMeans in free pdf format.