How to Design Concrete Structures using Eurocode 2.
1. Introduction to Eurocodes
2. Getting started
7. Flat slabs
8. Defl ection calculations
9. Retaining walls
11. BS 8500 for building structures
The introduction of European standards to UK construction is a significant event. The ten design standards, known as the Eurocodes, will affect all design and construction activities as current British Standards for design are due to be withdrawn in 2010 at the latest. BS 8110, however, has an earlier withdrawal date of March 2008. The aim of this publication is to make the transition to Eurocode 2: Design of concrete structures as easy as possible by drawing together in one place key information and commentary required for the design and detailing of typical concrete elements.
The cement and concrete industry recognised that a substantial effort was required to ensure that the UK design profession would be able to use Eurocode 2 quickly, effectively, efficiently and with confi dence. With support from government, consultants and relevant industry bodies, the Concrete Industry Eurocode 2 Group (CIEG) was formed in 1999 and this Group has provided the guidance for a co-ordinated and collaborative approach to the introduction of Eurocode 2. Part of the output of the CIEG project was the technical content for 7 of the 11 chapters in this publication. The remaining chapters have been developed by The Concrete Centre.
Other Books You May Also Like:
- Composite Construction in Steel and Concrete VI by Roberto T. Leon; Tiziano Perea; Gian Andrea Rassati; and Jorg Lange pdf download
- Design of Concrete Structures fourteenth edition by Arthur Nilson pdf download
- Steel Designers’ Manual 6th Edition pdf download
- Precast Concrete Structures Second Edition by Kim S.Elliott pdf download
- Structural Design of Steelwork to EN 1993 and EN 1994, Third Edition free pdf download
- Design of Structural Elements Third Edition By Chanakya Arya free pdf download
- Structural Vibration: Analysis and Damping 1st Edition by C. Beards free pdf download
- Concrete Construction Engineering Handbook Second Edition by Edward G. Nawy free pdf download
Download How to Design Concrete Structures using Eurocode 2 in free pdf format.