Advanced C++: Master the technique of confidently writing robust C++ code pdf.
Advanced C++: Master the technique of confidently writing robust C++ code | Engineering Books.
About the Book:
C++ is one of the most widely used programming languages and is applied in a variety of domains, right from gaming to graphical user interface (GUI) programming and even operating systems. If you’re looking to expand your career opportunities, mastering the advanced features of C++ is key.
The book begins with advanced C++ concepts by helping you decipher the sophisticated C++ type system and understand how various stages of compilation convert source code to object code. You’ll then learn how to recognize the tools that need to be used in order to control the flow of execution, capture data, and pass data around. By creating small models, you’ll even discover how to use advanced lambdas and captures and express common API design patterns in C++. As you cover later chapters, you’ll explore ways to optimize your code by learning about memory alignment, cache access, and the time a program takes to run. The concluding chapter will help you to maximize performance by understanding modern CPU branch prediction and how to make your code cache-friendly.
By the end of this book, you’ll have developed programming skills that will set you apart from other C++ programmers.
By the end of this book, you will be able to:
• Delve into the anatomy and workflow of C++
• Study the pros and cons of different approaches to coding in C++
• Test, run, and debug your programs
• Link object files as a dynamic library
• Use templates, SFINAE, constexpr if expressions and variadic templates
• Apply best practice to resource management
If you have worked in C++ but want to learn how to make the most of this language, especially for large projects, this book is for you. A general understanding of programming and knowledge of using an editor to produce code files in project directories is a must. Some experience with strongly typed languages, such as C and C++, is also recommended.
Advanced C++: Master the technique of confidently writing robust C++ code | pdf free download.
Other Related Books:
- Sams Teach Yourself Android Application Development in 24 Hours Second Edition by Lauren Darcey, Shane Conder pdf download
- 100 Excel VBA Simulations: Using Excel VBA to Model Risk, Investments, Genetics. Growth, Gambling, and Monte Carlo Analysis by Dr. Gerard M. Verschuuren pdf download
- Programming Game AI by Example 1st Edition by Mat Buckland free pdf download
- Create Computer Games: Design and Build Your Own Game by Patrick McCabe free pdf download
- C++ Multithreading Cookbook By Milos Ljumovic free pdf download
- Download Problem-Solving in Data Structures and Algorithms Using C++ First Edition by Hemant Jain free pdf
- C++ Programming: From Problem Analysis to Program Design 5th Edition by D. S. Malik pdf download
- Download Professional C++ Third Edition by Marc Gregoire pdf
- Download Learn C++ Programming Language by TutorialsPoint PDF
- C++ Programming: Program Design Including Data Structures Eighth Edition by D.S. Malik free pdf download
- C How to Program, Global Edition by Paul Deitel, Harvey Deitel free pdf download
Download Advanced C++: Master the technique of confidently writing robust C++ code by Gazihan Alankus, Olena Lizina, Rakesh Mane, Vivek Nagarajan in PDF Format For Free.